See ya, Charley

Charley's left us safe and sound, fortunately with only minor damage and no one injured in our neighborhood as far as we know. A little property damage here and there:


A few more trees broken. Sorry about the lens flare on the photo of the second tree. The sun came out as I was taking that picture -- but it's pretty amazing as the tree top is snapped right off.



There's a lot of debris scattered in the roadways and a lot of cleanup to do.


But this is my favorite. This morning I discovered that we had a refugee in our kitchen. A moth had sneaked in and spent the storm sheltering with us. The mystery now is -- how do I get him back outside without harming him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A "Pope of the Living Dead" Moment

What future? I don't even wear a watch.

Now reading: Sophie's World